TANCET 2022 registrations have begun on the official website. Candidates have time till April 18th at 4 p.m. to finish their registration. The exam details, as well as an information pamphlet, have been provided by Anna University. On May 2, all successful candidates will be able to download their TANCET hall tickets for the exam scheduled for May 14 and 15.
This post has all the details regarding TANCET Exam 2022 from eligibility, registration, and how to apply online.
TANCET 2022: Exam Dates
On behalf of the Tamil Nadu state, Anna University will organize the TANCET examination for candidates seeking entry to MBA, MCA, and ME/M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan disciplines. MCA and MBA exams will be held on May 14, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., respectively. The ME/M. Tech./M. Arch./M. Plan test, on the other hand, will be held on May 15, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
|Exam||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)|
|TANCET 2022 Exam Date||May 14 and 15, 2022|
|TANCET 2022 Registration Date||March 30, 2022, to April 18, 2022|
|TANCET 2022 Admit Card Date||May 2, 2022, (Tentative)|
Before applying, candidates should review the TANCET 2022 eligibility conditions. Candidates must have completed a B.Tech/BE in the relevant discipline from a recognized institute to be eligible for TANCET Exam 2022. Candidates who apply through GATE must have valid scorecards, and GATE XL (Life Sciences) and XE (Engineering Sciences) qualifying candidates must also take TANCET.
Exam costs for general and reserved category students have been increased to INR 800 and INR 400, respectively, this year. In addition, for TANCET 2022, the number of exam cities has been limited to 14; in past exam sessions, as many as 15 cities in Tamil Nadu hosted TANCET exam centers.
The application form is available online at the official website of Anna University. Candidates have a certain amount of time to finish the registration. The following are the quick procedures for filling out the TANCET 2022 application form:
- The first step is to register.
- The next step is to log in
- Payment of the application fee is the third step.
- Filling out personal information
- Filling out educational information.
- Selection of the exam venue.
- Candidates have to submit their application form in the final step. Before submitting the application form, candidates should also double-check all of their given information.
Before starting TANCET 2022 registration, make sure you have the following documents on hand.
- Password and valid email address
- Scanned Photograph
- Bachelor’s degree qualifying marks
- Certificate of Caste (If applicable)
- Details of your credit/debit card or internet banking
- Other personal and academic information to be filled in the form
Also read: MHT CET Exam Date 2022
Candidates who complete the TANCET application form are given an admission card that allows them to attend the exam. The TANCET 2022 admit card is a required document to bring with you on exam day. The TANCET admit card 2022 is available for download on the exam’s official website. There is no other way to get a hold of the hall ticket.
- Visit the TANCET exam website
- Click on the tab for TANCET hall ticket download
- Enter your email ID and password
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on the ‘Login’ button
Feel free to contact us if you have any queries or need more information regarding the exam.