TNUSRB SI, or Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Sub Inspector Exam, is a state-level examination for candidates who aspire to serve the people and government of India.
Every year, the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) holds an examination for the position of Sub Inspector throughout the state of Tamil Nadu.
In this post, we will see the full details about TNUSRB SI Government Recruitment Exam along with links to apply.
About TNUSRB Exam
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Sub Inspector Exam is abbreviated as TNUSRB SI. Every year, a state-level examination for sub-inspector of police positions is held (Taluk, Armed Reserve, and Tamil Nadu Special Police). TNUSRB 2022 accepts applications from both fresh and departmental applicants. TNUSRB Exam 2022 is also open to individuals with a graduate degree from a recognised university. The TNUSRB exam will be taken offline. The TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 official announcement will be posted soon. As a result, candidates should check the TNUSRB’s official website for the most up-to-date information on positions and the recruitment process.
|Higlights||TNUSRB 2022 Exam|
|Exam Name||TNUSRB SI|
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Sub Inspector
|Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
TNUSRB SI Government Recruitment Exam Exam Date
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will release the official notification for the TNUSRB SI exam date soon.
Application form Documents
These documents must be brought with the candidate when filling out the application form.
- Marksheet of Class 10 & 12
- Valid Government Identification
- Educational Certificates
- Category Certificate
- Local Address Proof (if required)
- Sports Certificate (in case of sports category candidates)
Steps for filling out the application form (TNUSRB SI Government Recruitment Exam)
- Visit the TNUSRB official website.
- Click on the link that displays “TNUSRB SI Application”.
- A login page will appear at the screen.
- In case the candidate is a new user, then click on “CreateNew User” link.
- Provide all the information regarding educational & birth certificates
- Preview the form & submit it.
- Candidates can proceed for the online payment of application fee.
- Select the mode of payment
- The candidates who opted for the online mode of payment can pay the fees via credit/debit card/net banking. In contrast, the candidates who chose for the offline payment can deposit the cash via e-challan at State Bank of India (SBI).
- The authority will accept the application form once the candidate pays the application fee.
Educational Qualification (TNUSRB SI Government Recruitment Exam)
The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree obtained from an Institution / University recognized
by the University Grants Commission / Government in 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or 10+3+2/3 pattern in case of Diploma courses. However, candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s degrees through Open Universities without going through the above pattern will not be eligible.
TNUSRB SI Government Recruitment Exam Syllabus
For the updated TNUSRB SI syllabus, candidates can visit the official website. The written examination for TNUSRB SI will comprise objective questions. The syllabus for both parts of the written examination are:
TNUSRB Syllabus for Paper I
General Knowledge: Science in day to day life, electricity, magnetism, evolution, nutrition, human diseases, scientific instruments & discoveries
History of India: Indus Valley Civilization and all the significant events.
Economics & Commerce: Industrial development, agriculture, Social problems faced by the state & solutions, Village administration in Tamil Nadu.
Political Science: Indian Constitution, Citizenship, legislature, executive & judiciary, foreign policy, & local self-government.
Geography of India: Regions of India, Climate, natural calamities, monsoon, crops, national parks, major ports, wildlife & forests, and population explosion.
Current Events: Significant events in science, technology, sports, politics, literature of India, India & its neighbours, arts, literature, the culture of Tamil Nadu, national & international awards.
TNUSRB Syllabus for Paper-II
For Open Candidates
- Psychology test
- Communication skills
- Logical Analysis
- Numerical analysis
- Information handling ability
For Departmental Candidates
- Code of Criminal Procedure
- Police Standing Order
- Police Administration
- Indian Penal Code
- Evidence Act
How to download the syllabus for TNUSRB SI?
To download the syllabus for TNUSRB SI, candidates must follow these instructions:
- Visit the official website of TNUSRB.
- Go through the exam section.
- Click on the link that displays “TNUSRB Syllabus 2022.”
- Download the pdf and refer to the syllabus
Admit Card: NUSRB SI Government Recruitment Exam
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will release the TNUSRB SI hall ticket soon at its official website. To download the TNUSRB SI admit card candidates must follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of TNUSRB.
- Aspirants can click on the link “Download Admit Card.”
- Enter the login credentials such as user ID & password.
- Aspirants can now download the admit card visible on the screen.
- Take a printout of the same for future use.