NEET 2022 exam date has been confirmed by National Testing Agency. According to the officials, the official notification will be published on the official website of the authority. The test date has been fixed for July 17, 2022, and the registrations are to be started on April 2. Notifications were not published on the official website till preparing the post. So what are the things to be done before applying, eligibility, application form and all details will be covered in this blog.
Notification regarding the same hasn’t been published yet, thus we advise candidates to keep an eye on the official website.
NEET 2022 Exam Highlights
|Conducting Body||NTA (National Testing Agency) and MCI (Medical Council of India)|
|Notification Name||NEET 2022|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2022|
|Notification Release Date||February 2022|
|Purpose||Admission Test for MBBS, BDS, and other Medical Courses|
|NEET 2022 Application Form Mode||Online Only|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||June- July 2022|
|Total Seats Available||1 Lakh +|
|NEET 2022 Application Form Documents||Aadhar Card, 12th Scorecard, Signature, Photograph|
NEET 2022: Eligibility
- Before filling out the NEET registration form 2022, aspirants should make sure they meet the NEET eligibility requirements. Some of the prerequisites are as follows:
- Students must have taken the 12th grade Board exam or equivalent in Science, with Physics and Chemistry as required subjects.
- The Board test has also been completed, and applicants who are awaiting results are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must earn at least 50% on the qualifying exam in order to be considered (45 percent for PWD candidates and 40 percent for SC, ST, and OBC candidates).
- Applicants are not restricted by age as of December 31, 2022.
- Foreign nationals, non-resident Indians (NRIs), overseas Indian citizens (OCIs), and people of Indian descent are not eligible for the application (PIOs).
Also read: NLSAT Exam 2022
NEET 2022: Exam Registration
- Using your device, go to the official website.
- To begin, go to NEET 2022 and then New Registration.
- With your mobile number and email address, you can join NEET 2022.
- Fill up your personal information and submit any required papers, including your high school diploma, signature, and photograph.
- Finally, pay the NEET 2022 Application Fee to confirm your candidacy.
- Your Registration Number will be emailed to you as soon as your form is submitted.
- The NEET 2022 registration can then be completed in this manner.
More than 16 lakh individuals applied for the NEET UG Exam 2021 last year, with more than half of them passing the exam. With a perfect score of 720, three applicants were named joint NEET 2021 toppers. The NEET-UG 2022 cut off is predicted to be high again this year. Wishing you all the very best.
If you have any doubts regarding NEET 2022 Exam don’t hesitate to connect with us. We will be happy to serve you.