CIPET Recruitment 2022: Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) invites applications from Govt jobs seekers. The Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology has advertised for a Lecturer in Plastics Engineering & Technology, Chemistry, and English. There are three vacancies for this position. The deadline to apply for the position is April 25, 2022. This page has all the details you needed to know about the latest recruitment in CIPET.
CIPET Recruitment 2022 Notification:
The age limit for the post is a maximum of 65 years.
- Candidates must have earned a full-time Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with a First Class or equivalent. First Class or equivalent at full-time Bachelors or Masters level is necessary if the candidate possesses a full-time Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology Or
- The candidates should have completed a Full-time First Class Master’s degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent with First Class or equivalent at full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
The salary for the post is Rs. 30,000/- to 35,000/- per month.
The selection process for the post is based on an Interview or another process.
How to Apply for CIPET Recruitment 2022?
Applications in the prescribed form along with necessary enclosures should be sent in a sealed envelope to “Joint Director & Head, CIPET: CSTS, Ranchi, Heal, Ranchi- 834005” by Registered Post/ Speed Post. The closing/ last date of receipt of the application is 25.04.2022. The candidate should mention “Advertisement No.” and “Name of the position applied with discipline” in BOLD letters on top of the envelope. The application should be submitted only in the prescribed application form for advertised positions for engagement on contract for a limited or fixed period in CIPET, which can be downloaded from the CIPET website www.cipet.gov.in or
Click here to download the application form
Things to be aware of before applying
- Incomplete applications unsigned, or do not include all of the essential attachments will be rejected outright.
List of enclosures to keep ready before applying
- 10th Std. certificate mentioning Date of birth as proof of age.
- Copies of educational qualifications.
- Copies of previous employment letters including salary slip in support of the last salary drawn at each
of the previous employment as proof of experience claimed.
- Bond details with the present employer, if any.
- Anyone Identity Card with a photograph (E.g. Voter ID/Driving Licence/PAN / Aadhar card etc.)
- Copy of salary certificate from the present employer ( if applicable)
- Along with the application form, you must include self-attested photocopies of each of the documents indicated above.
- It is desirable to have a good working knowledge of computers.
- No application fee is applicable for applying for any of the advertised positions.
There are 3 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The last date to apply for the post is on or before 25.04.2022.