Kerala Public Service Commission has released the job notification regarding filling of Electrician Police Constable Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 28 Electrician Police Constable Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 15.09.2023 to 18.10.2023.
- Organization : Kerala Public Service Commission
- Post Name : Electrician Police Constable
- Department : Police (Motor Transport Wing)
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Category No : 247/2023
- Vacancies : 28
- Job Location : Kerala
- Salary : Rs.31,100 – Rs.66,800 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 15.09.2023
- Last Date : 18.10.2023
- Electrician Police Constable : Statewide 28 Posts
(Note: Women candidates and differently abled candidates are not eligible to apply in response to this notification.)
- Electrician Police Constable : Rs.31,100 – Rs.66,800 (Per Month)
- 18-26. Candidates born between 02.01.1997 and 01.01.2005 (both dates included) only are eligible to apply for this post.
Note: Maximum age limit shall be relaxed upto 29 years for OBC candidates, 31 years for SC/ST candidates and 41 years for Ex-service men.
- a. Pass in SSLC or its equivalent
- b. National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade.
Physical Qualifications :
- (a) Height : 165cms
- (b) Chest : 81-86 cms (Normal 81 cms, expanded 86 cms) with minimum expansion of 5 cms.
Note: (i) The minimum height and chest measurements shall be 160 cms and 76-81 cms respectively for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Chest: Normal 76 cms, Expanded 81 cms) with minimum expansion of 5 cms. (ii) Eye Sight: Candidates must be certified to possess the visual standards specified below without glasses.
- (a) Distant Vision 6/6 Snellen (Right & Left)
- (b) Near Vision 0.5 Snellen (Right & Left)
Note:- (i) Each eye must have a full field of vision. (ii) Colour blindness, squint or any morbid conditions of the eye or lids of either eye will be deemed to be a disqualification. (iii) Must be free from apparent physical defects like knock-knee, flat foot, Varicose vein, bow legs, deformed hands & limbs, irregular and protruding tooth, defective speech and hearing. (iv) All candidates should produce, a Medical Certificate in original in the form prescribed here under, certifying to their physical fitness and eyesight without glasses at the time of Physical Measurement. The Medical Certificate should be one obtained from a Medical Officer under the Government not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon/ Junior Consultant.
- The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2013. Those candidates who create new profile 01.01.2023 onwards should upload their photograph taken within six months.
- Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
- No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application.
- The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.