United India Insurance Company Limited has released the job notification regarding filling of Administrative Officer (Scale I) Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites Online application from eligible candidates have required qualifications. These 100 Administrative Officer (Scale I) Posts are Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 24.08.2023 to 14.09.2023.
- Organization Name : United India Insurance Company Limited
- Post Name : Administrative Officer (Scale I)
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Direct
- Vacancies : 100
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.50,925 – Rs.96,765 (Per Month)
- Mode of Application : Online
- Application Start : 24.08.2023
- Last Date : 14.09.2023
- Legal Specialists : 25
- Accounts / Finance Specialists : 24
- Company Secretaries : 03
- Actuaries : 03
- Doctors : 20
- Engineers (Civil/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Electrical and Electronics/ ECE/ Computer science/ Information technology/Information science) : 22
- Agriculture Specialists : 03
Total : 100 Posts
- Basic pay in the scale of Rs. 50925-2500(14)-85925-2710(4)-96765 and other admissible allowances as applicable. Besides emoluments, other benefits like Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI) and National Pension System (NPS), leased accommodation would be extended as per rules of the Company. Gross pay will be Rs.88,000/- p.m. (approx.) at Metropolitan centers.
- A candidate must be of the Minimum Age of 21 years and the Maximum Age of 30 years as on 31.03.2023. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 01.04.1993 and not later than 31.03.2002 (both days inclusive).
1. Legal Specialists
- Bachelor Degree in law with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) from a recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Master degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. – Preferably 3 years’ experience as a practicing lawyer (2 years for SC/ST Candidates).
- Candidate must be registered with Bar Council of India.
- Experience Requirement: 3 years practicing experience (2 years for SC/ST candidates).
2. Accounts / Finance Specialists
- Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / Cost Accountant (ICWA)
- B.Com. with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) from a recognized University
- M.Com. from a recognized University
3. Company Secretaries
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates, 55% for SC/ST candidates
- Passed the Final examination of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Bachelor degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Actuarial Science or any other quantitative discipline with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) from a recognized University
- Master degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Actuarial Science or any other quantitative discipline from a recognized University
- MBBS / BAMS / BHMS with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) from a recognized University
- Candidate must be registered with Indian Medical Association
- Completed internship under MBBS degree on or before 31-03-2023
- B.Tech. / BE with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) from a recognized University in relevant disciplines
- M.Tech. / ME from a recognized University
7. Agriculture Specialists
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture Discipline with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) from a recognized University
- Master degree in Agriculture Discipline from a recognized University
- 15.1. Alappuzha
- 15.2. Ernakulam/Kochi
- 15.3. Kannur
- 15.4. Kottayam
- 15.5. Kozhikode
- 15.6. Malappuram
- 15.7. Pallakad (Palakkad)
- 15.8. Thrichur
- 15.9. Thiruvananthapuram
- 15.10. Kollam
How to Apply
You can apply online from 24.08.2023 to 14.09.2023.